i-Lipo is the first direct skin contact laser device designed for fat reduction and body contouring to receive FDA approval for circumferential reduction. Without pain and without dieting, i-Lipo utilizes a revolutionary laser system that incorporates low level laser technology (LLLT) to deliver targeted fat reduction and body shaping results in as little as 20 minutes, without surgery and without downtime. By stimulating fat cells to naturally break down their stored triglycerides, i-Lipo shrinks the fat cells to deliver immediate body contouring results.
Body BeneFits, Inc., offering the latest solutions and technologies in fat reduction, inch loss, and cellulite treatment here in The Woodlands, is pleased to offer the i-Lipo system from Chromogenex!
The human body stores excess calories from your diet in adipose tissue. When needed, those fat cells will break down their stored triglycerides into free fatty acids, glycerol and water, providing the body with energy during times of scarcity. That same metabolic process that is induced hormonally by the brain can also be triggered by low level laser energy delivered by i-Lipo.
Nurse Jamie on Extra
Extra beauty expert Nurse Jamie explored the new, non-invasive alternative to liposuction, i-Lipo, and said, “Eighty-nine percent of people see dramatic results even after the first treatment.”
Skin care expert and aesthetic nurse guru Jamie Sherrill is recognized as one of the top experts in Los Angeles in the area of beauty. She was hand-selected early in her career to be on elite list of experts, a ‘technological task force,’ to test the latest in laser technological advancements. Her expertise has kept her at the forefront of medical aesthetic improvements.
The Daily Buzz
After five i-Lipo treatments, a histological and biological analysis was performed. Using light microscopy and assaying glycerol collagen synthesis levels, untreated human skin explants were compared to i-Lipo treated tissue. The results can be seen here (below, left). After nine treatments, iDXA X-ray analysis showed a 152% increase in fat reduction in treated areas, 200% increase in lean muscle mass in treated areas, and a circumferential reduction of nine centimeters.
- On average, a 4.16 cm circumference reduction was measured on the abdomen, and 1.5 cm circumference reduction was measured on the thigh.
- Echography, or ultrasound fat thickness measurements, showed an average of 5.6 mm reduction in the fat layer thickness, or 4.0 mm with compression.
- Overall, an 18% reduction of thickness in adipose tissue was observed on average, for all subjects.
- Fatty tissue mass reduction averages of 4.8% in the abdomen, and 2.41% in the thigh were measured; one subject reduced fatty tissue mass by 7.84%.
- Subjects all showed a visible thinning of the hypodermis (fat layer), a reduction of average fat cell size, and a reduction of fibrosis divisions between the fat lobules.
- Modification of fat cell membranes was observed, including flattening or elongation of the fat cell shape compared to the normal, globular shape of filled capacity fat cells.
- There was no observed necrosis or destruction of adjacent structures (epidermis, microvasculature, or dermal collagen).
Based on results from a recent double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized study of 34 volunteers, the FDA found that over 70% of participants experienced significant inch loss, thus validating the use of i-Lipo to target specifically chosen anatomical areas for fat reduction. The results represented more than double the percentage difference for meeting significant results as defined by the FDA.
Does i-Lipo hurt? Isn’t is just a different kind of liposuction?
No, i-Lipo is completely pain-free. i-Lipo requires no needles, no surgery and no downtime.
How much inch loss will I see?
Patients typically report a 10% inch loss reduction following a treatment regimen.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF COOLSCULPTING®?
The benefits of undergoing the CoolSculpting® procedure at Body Benefits include:
How long will it take before I see results?
Results can be seen immediately after each treatment as the fat cell contents are released.
Can I/Should I exercise while undergoing treatment?
Yes! The treatment can be performed on all skin types and body areas where unwanted fat is stored and you can return to normal activity immediately after treatment. Light exercise post treatment can actually accelerate the removal of the released fat; you can get a jump start on that exercise by adding a VibraTrim workout to your treatment!